Springville, TN is a charming town with hidden gems and picturesque sights. If you’re planning a trip to this cozy corner of Tennessee, you’ll definitely want to check out some of its most iconic landmarks and attractions. From natural wonders to quirky local treasures, there’s something for everyone in Springville. Here are just a few of our favorite must-see spots:
- The Tennessee River – Flowing through the heart of Springville, the Tennessee River is an essential part of the town’s landscape and history. Take a leisurely stroll along the riverbank or rent a boat and explore the waterways for a truly memorable experience.
- Paris Landing State Park – Just a short drive from Springville, Paris Landing State Park offers hiking trails, fishing spots, and stunning lake views. It’s the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and reconnect with nature.
- The World’s Biggest Fish Fry – If you’re lucky enough to be in Springville in late April, you simply can’t miss the World’s Biggest Fish Fry. This annual event draws crowds from all over the country with its mouth-watering catfish, live music, and carnival rides.
- The Land Between the Lakes – Located just a stone’s throw from Springville, the Land Between the Lakes is a sprawling nature reserve boasting some of the region’s most breathtaking scenery. This vast wilderness area spans over 170,000 acres and offers outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, boating, and camping.
- The Homeplace 1850s Working Farm – For a taste of life in rural Tennessee in the 1850s, head to The Homeplace. This living history museum lets you step back in time and experience everything from blacksmithing to hearth cooking.
- The Eiffel Tower – No, not that one! :) Springville has its own miniature Eiffel Tower, a charming replica that stands proudly in the town square. It may not be as tall as the original, but it’s just as iconic and definitely worth a photo op.
- Paris Winery: Tour this picturesque winery and sample some of their award-winning wines.
- Paris Landing State Park: Enjoy fishing, boating, camping, hiking, and other outdoor activities at this beautiful state park on the shores of Kentucky Lake.
- Natchez Trace State Park: This sprawling park offers a variety of outdoor activities, including hiking, biking, horseback riding, fishing, boating, and camping.
- Discovery Park of America: This interactive museum and park offers a range of exhibits and activities that are both educational and fun, including a dinosaur hall, natural history exhibits, a replica of a 19th-century small town, and a planetarium.
- Rustic Willow Farm: This charming farm offers a variety of activities, including a pumpkin patch, corn maze, hayrides, and more.
Whether you’re a history buff, a nature lover, or just looking for a fun day out, Springville has plenty of landmarks and attractions to keep you entertained. So pack your bags and get ready to discover all the quirky, charming, and downright delightful things this town has to offer!